Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Personal 90-day Challenge

I never thought I'd ever have a goal, challenge, or desire to put on weight..For the first time in my life my challenge is to actually gain 8-10lbs of lean muscle mass. Some of you may have known me in my past, some of you haven't..but in February of 2010 I weighed in at my heaviest, 164 lbs. I was miserable, very low self-esteem, didn't have energy to want to get out of the house much..yep, that was me. It wasn't until one day my husband came home and told me about a trainer I could possibly work with..So, I decided to give it a try, and needless to say it was the first day of the the rest of my life. Since then I have ran a few 5ks, did my first 1/2 marathon this year, instructing zumba, zumbatomic..the list goes on...I don't say that braggingly, but wow, it's amazing how health does affect our lives.

Somehow in this incredible life, I have ran away a lil too many lbs, so 8-10lb increase in muscle mass is a realistic and attainable goal. With the help of online training, friend mentors, and the Visalus product line, I know I can accomplish this.

I am passionate about helping others with their health and I want to help anyone and everyone I can. I decided to study through ISSA Personal Training program so that I can become more knowledgeable in health to be able to do these things.

My family and friends mean the world to me and I believe the more we support one another the better we are! Not only for ourselves but for everyone around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment